In case you use Microsoft Word regularly, then you can merge many Microsoft Word documents into a one. Microsoft Word has a most significant feature of merging many documents into one document. Follow the instructions given below to merge multiple Word documents into one.
Steps to Merge Multiple Documents
If you wish to merge Microsoft Word documents into one, then you can do so by following the steps given below:
• Go to the Microsoft Word documents you wish to start merging it. In case you want to do this procedure, then you need to double-click on an azure color application which had “W” alphabet. Just press on the “File” option, tap on the “Open” button and after that, choose the document of the Microsoft Word.
• Tap on the location on which you wish to add the other document of Microsoft Word.
• Press on the “Insert” option located in the menu box.
• Tap on the “File” option given near the end of the pull-down menu.
• Choose the document which you wish to start merging once the MS Word gets open on the screen.
• After that, press on the “Insert” button. On the selected place, the new Word document gets merged into the other document window.
- When you merge a new document into another MS Word document, then the documents remains in its default version.
- If you wish to merge all other documents also, then you have to follow the same steps mentioned above.
How to Merge Two Versions of a Document?
You can also merge two versions of the Microsoft Word document by following the steps mentioned below:
• Go to the Microsoft Word document which you wish to merge into another document. In case you want to do this procedure, then double-click on an azure color application having “W” alphabet in it. You need to press on the “File” option, tap on the “Open” button and after that, choose the Word document where you wish to merge.
- In case you turn on the tracking given on the “Review” option, then the Microsoft Word document will start showing other versions of it.
• Press on the “review” button located at the upper side of the screen.
• Tap on the “Compare” option. You will find this option on the top right-hand side of the screen.
• Press on the “Combine Documents” option.
• Choose the “Original document” option by going to the pull-down list.
• Choose the “Combined document” button by going to the pull-down list.
• Press on the “OK” button. Now, the other versions of Microsoft into a particular document.
• Press on the “File” button.
• After that, click on the “Save” option located in the menu box.